A recent study that states that more than 40% of millennials spend more on coffee than on retirement. For 18 to 23 year olds, that stat jumps up to 50%.
According to the same study, 40% of respondents are worried about debt. That’s about the same percentage of millennials who spend more on coffee than on retirement.
If they’re instead buying money on coffee and other items rather than chipping away at that debt, then they should revisit their budget...
Watch my video to find out how to stop spending and start saving- now!
Acorns Money Matters Report: http://www.pwlcapital.com/pwl/media/pwl-media/PDF-files/Westmacott%20Graham/2017/Acorns-Money-Matters-Report.pdf
CTV Interview: http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1049392
Visit PWL Capital: https://goo.gl/uPcXg7
Follow PWL Capital on:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PWL_Capital
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PWLCapital
- LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pwl-capital
Follow Susan Daley on
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/_SusanDaley
- LinkedIN: https://linkedin.com/in/daleysusan